Online fitness equipment analysis – With this service, Technologic Ark aims to provide its customers with a possibility to identify the problem of their fitness equipment without the need to travel. Thus, relying on the accumulated experience of many years of technical interventions to numerous brands of fitness equipment, our technicians can help locate most of your machine’s problems remotely.
By ordering this service you will receive the contact of a specialized technician who will help you throughout the process and who will recommend carrying out tests to identify the anomaly of your equipment.
- Order this service and at checkout describe the problem in detail.
- Subsequently, you will receive a contact to schedule the analysis. More details of the fault may be requested to maximise remote analysis time.
- At the scheduled time, you must be next to the equipment, with a stable phone or Whatsapp connection. It is advisable to have some tools ready, such as pole finders, screwdrivers, wrenches, allen keys, gloves, flashlight, multimeter (optional). Special keys may be required for some equipment, but we inform you before scheduling.
- Remote analysis by a specialized technician, to try to find the problem will start. The tests performed are essentially the same as what a technician would do in person. The difference is that the user will be the eyes, ears and hands of the specialized technician. The technician will conduct the tests according to the answers received by the user. This analysis has a maximum duration of 30 minutes.
- At the end of the service you will receive a technical report by email. This report is especially useful, for example, if you need to send information to your insurance company.
Very important note: The user must be very careful when performing this service. Although they are not complicated tests to perform, it is necessary to understand very well that some of these services are performed with the machine on and/or running, so there may be parts of the equipment that will have mains electrical voltage.
In tests that require the equipment to work, special care must be taken with the moving parts, such as the running belts on treadmills, or the flywheels on bicycles, or the pulleys on weight machines. Put your safety first when performing electrical and mechanical tests. If you have any doubts about any procedure, ask the technician and only proceed if you are completely comfortable performing them.
- The entire process takes place remotely, without the need to leave the comfort of your space.
- In the event that a physical repair is required, you will already have all the information you need to repair your equipment.
- Economically more viable, as there is no associated travel fee.
- Without the hassle of being present to receive the technician.
- Possibility to send a technical report to your insurance company.
- If necessary and as long as there are parts for the repair, we can automatically place the order.
- If the repair is feasible, the customer enjoys a 20% discount on the price of the repair;
- If new parts are needed and they are in stock, the customer enjoys a 10% discount;
In summary, we will try to carry out all tests to identify the problem with your equipment and its possible resolution, however we cannot guarantee that your equipment will be operational again with this service.
Similarly, we have a workshop analysis service for fitness parts.
At Technologic Ark you will find quality products and services at competitive prices.
For more information about “Online Fitness Equipment Analysis” contact and follow us on social media: